ITM has introduced its Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt program. The ITM Lean Six Sigma program is the only electronics assembly industry specific program in the world.. Unlike other general LSS programs, the ITM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt curriculum focuses on the requirements, parameters and culture as well as the processes, equipment and materials pertinent to electronic assemblers. The program teaches the participant how to:
- Analyze the root cause of defects and product problems
- Redesign process flow to accommodate customer and supply chain variability
- Make informed decisions about cost benefit of a company project
- Capture and utilize meaningful metrics to help know and grow your business
- Experiment to determine best practices to deliver quality product
The ITM Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt course is offered as a scheduled workshop on-site at your facility. Examples used in the class, as well as projects, are not only germane to electronic assembly situations and problems but can be directed towards the specifics of your company. Successful attainment of the ITM Green Belt will help you solve problems, reduce waste, improve process speed, and eliminate process variation.
For further detail, please refer to the Progarm Description under Consulting Services/In-Plant Training on this website.